Our physical stores in Claremont and Tyger Valley will be re-opening on Monday 1 June 2020, as per level 3 lockdown regulation. While we are excited to be re-opening our stores again after a 2 month hiatus, it will be a cautious re-opening, with various health and safety protocols in place for the benefit of our customers and staff. Our goal is to minimise face-to-face interaction as much as possible, hence the below rules are put in place to ensure all possible precautions are taken. While we welcome customers to our stores, we nevertheless advise and encourage the use of our online services (online store and email orders) which is available for local & national delivery.
Please note, the reduced business hours for now :
MONDAY-SATURDAY 10am-3pm – both stores
Please see the below safety protocols for our stores and customers. The store will be regularly cleaned and sanitised, especially common use areas and equipment, and anything of high usage such as the credit card machine and front desk will be sanitised after every customer usage.
Store Safety Protocols under Lockdown Level 3
– Wearing a face mask in the store is compulsory
– Sanitise your hands before entering the store
– Maximum number of customers in the store simultaneously : Claremont 8 and Tyger Valley 4
– Customers must maintain a 1,5m distance from each other
– Browsing and shopping to be limited to as short a time as possible
Thank you for your understanding and do keep safe !